Online Boxing Storage

Buy Boxing Equipments and Accessories from Pro Boxing Gear and save 15% with free shipping.

Apr 12, 2012

Yuvraj will try to return the field in 2 months time

"I am thankful to god that I got my life back," said Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh in his first media interaction after undergoing treatment for a rare germ cell cancer, After two months he will return the field.

Back in the country after spending more than two months in the United States and London to recuperate from a malignant tumour between his lungs, Yuvraj addressed the media to talk about the "toughest" phase of his life.

The 30-year-old batting all-rounder, who was adjudged man of the tournament at last year's World Cup before the ailment put a stop on his cricket, coughed a bit during the interaction during which his Indian doctor Nitesh Rohtagi was by his side.

"I am thankful to god that I got back my life. Everybody faces such issues. I am very happy and thankful to everyone that I am out of it," said the flamboyant left-hander, who admitted to that there were times when he broke down.

Asked when it would be possible for him to return to action, a smiling Yuvraj said not before a couple of months at least.

"All my fans want me to come back soon, I am sure you people will understand that my body will take time. I will have to take care of my health. I will try to return as soon as possible, in the last two months. I have been through a very tough time," he said.

No comments: